About the Opportunities
StoreLocal now has an exciting part-time opportunity for a Business Manager in our new state-of-the-art facility in Penrith for up to 20 hours per week.
The role has a strong sales focus with support from the Head Office team. Your responsibility will be focused on selling and carrying out day-to-day operations, customer service, administrative support and some facility maintenance. This position covers a diverse range of tasks.
More specifically, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Converting sales leads into new storage customers and actively promoting the sale of services, packaging materials, merchandise and all add on sales;
- Engaging with community to ensure brand and product awareness;
- Prioritising daily tasks such as incoming phone calls, emails, dealing with customers and deliveries;
- Sending of invoices and following a detailed Debt collection process;
- Maintaining customer records, ensuring that all details and charges are recorded accurately and reconciled; and
- Reporting safety incidents and hazards, and maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the store.
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a true sales role with exceptional communication skills and the ability to grow and cultivate genuine professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be energetic, personable, and confident while conversing with customers both face-to-face and over the phone to determine their requirements.
Above all, you will be comfortable spotting when there is the opportunity for a sale, asking for the business, and then finalising the deal.
This position requires an applicant who is self-motivated, organised, has a high attention to detail and takes pride in their appearance and workplace. The individual needs to be highly proficient in the use of computers.
Please note: A current open driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle on a daily basis is desirable but not essential.
About the Benefits
For your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive hourly rate circa $30.00 p/h plus super, uniform and free onsite parking.
You will be joining a fun and dynamic business who work hard to provide a supportive and encouraging environment for all employees. You will also have access to ongoing training and development as well as opportunities for career progression.
StoreLocal is committed to giving back to the community, and you will benefit from an additional day’s leave to take part in your choice of community service/event, plus another extra day for your birthday!
If you are driven to achieve results and would like to work in a friendly, dynamic and customer-focused environment – Apply Now!