Do you have a passion for hands on problem solving?
Do you enjoy selling products people need?
Do you like a fast-paced day full of variety?
Do you want to be part of a small team with family values?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
Here at StoreLocal our role is to help our local community find the right storage solution for their life moment; whether it is downsizing, moving, or running a business.
StoreLocal is an Australian owned and operated company, with stores across the country, and expanding yearly.
Holding strong to our values of Family, Integrity, Respect and Excellence, you will not just be joining a company, you will be joining a family where you are valued and respected for you contributions.
About the role
A Business Manager position has become available at our Penrith location. This is a permanent part-time position, 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday).
We are seeking a talented individual who thrives in a fast paced customer service environment and is comfortable asking for the sale.
You will be the face and voice of StoreLocal, talking to our new and existing customers. You will deliver personalised service and advice to uncover their individual needs and provide them with great solutions.
On any given day, you could be showing prospective customers through the site, processing payments, creating local partnerships, or assisting with general maintenance. It’s challenging and varied work so you will never be bored.
At StoreLocal, we know that our people are our greatest asset and that is why we offer both personal and professional development opportunities, as well as a paid day off for your birthday and a paid day to give back to your local community.
What you’ll bring
As our customers are at the heart of everything we do, their happiness is our success, so you will need to go above and beyond to meet their needs.
This means we are looking for people who have the confidence to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and via email, are resourceful and resilient, and are able to show their natural enthusiasm for working with people.
You will also need to be receptive to different personalities, and use varied approaches in your interactions with others.
To be successful in this role you will need a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to undertake a ‘hands-on’ approach to working within a small team, covering a diverse range of tasks.
No previous storage experience is required, as we will provide you with all the training you will need. Although, a minimum two years experience in sales and customer service is a must.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Converting sales leads into new storage customers and actively promoting the sale of services, packaging materials, merchandise and all add on sales;
- Engaging with community to ensure brand and product awareness;
- Prioritising daily tasks such as incoming phone calls, emails, dealing with customers and deliveries;
- Sending of invoices and following a detailed Debt collection process;
- Maintaining customer records, ensuring that all details and charges are recorded accurately and reconciled;
- Maximise revenue through growing site occupancy and/or rates per square metre; and
- Oversee site presentation and conduct regular site maintenance reviews
Required skills and experience:
- Self-starter with professional standards and accountability
- Proven sales background to drive and lead a team culture of sales
- Sound computer skills, MS Office
If this sounds like you, please apply now.