About the Opportunities
StoreLocal has a part-time opportunity for a Facility Assistant Cleaner in Noosa Heads for up to 15 hours per week.
The role and your responsibility will be focused on delivering efficient preparation, cleanliness and presentation of the storage facility in accordance with StoreLocal standards and client expectations. You will possess effective time management skills in carrying out the following day-to-day operations, and a “hands-on” approach to working within a small team.
Reporting & Safety:
- Report all anomalies and areas requiring further maintenance to the manager daily outside of your scope of work.
- Fire and Safety Training to be completed on an on-going basis as new modules and information become available to ensure employee comply with safety requirements.
- Safety checks must happen prior to using chemicals or cleaning apparatuses.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
- Ensuring all driveways and isle ways are swept and cleaned as per the scheduled provided by the Business Manager.
- Vacant storage units are swept out and walls wiped down as per the schedule provided by the Business Manager.
- Roller-Doors, walls and Storage unit doors are kept dust free as per a schedule provided by the Business Manager
- Customer bathroom to be cleaned; dusted and restocked.
- Ensure facility grounds are kept tidy and free of any rubbish at all times.
- Ensure cobwebs around the facility are removed.
- Log maintenance requirements outside of your scope with the Business Manager.
To be successful, you should be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene.
- Ability to work flexible within the business.
- Self-driven and organised.
- Physically fit and able in order to complete strenuous manual tasks.
- Ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds.
- Safety and compliance focused.
- Energetic, personable, and confident.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
This position requires an applicant who is self-motivated, organised, has high attention to detail and takes pride in their appearance and workplace.
About the Benefits
For your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive hourly rate circa $28.00 plus super, uniform and free onsite parking.
You will be joining a fun and dynamic business who work hard to provide a supportive and encouraging environment for all employees. You will also have access to ongoing training and development as well as opportunities for career progression.
StoreLocal is committed to giving back to the community, and you will benefit from an additional day’s leave to take part in your choice of community service/event, plus another extra day for your birthday!
If you are driven to achieve results and would like to work in a friendly, dynamic and customer-focused environment – Apply Now!