About the Opportunities
StoreLocal now has an exciting part-time opportunity for a Relief Manager to join their team across three Rockhampton stores (up to 28 hours per week; five week days, and 3 hours on Saturday, plus additional hours as required.)
The role has a broad support focus, and your responsibility will be focused on assisting in carrying out day-to-day operations, providing customer sales, service, administrative support, facility maintenance and a ‘hands-on’ approach to working within a small team and covering a diverse range of tasks.
More specifically, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
· Ensuring customer inquiries are captured and followed up with appropriate and timely action;
· Engaging customers and driving the conversion of inquiries into sales;
· Prioritising daily tasks such as incoming phone calls, emails, dealing with customers and deliveries;
· Actively promoting the sale of services, packaging materials, merchandise and all add on sales;
· Maintaining customer records, ensuring that all details and charges are recorded accurately and reconciled; and
· Reporting safety incidents and hazards, and maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the store.
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a sales role with exceptional communication skills and the ability to grow and cultivate genuine professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be energetic, personable, and confident while conversing with customers both interpersonally and over the phone to determine their requirements.
Above all, you’ll be comfortable spotting when there is the opportunity for a sale, asking for the business, and then finalising the deal.
This position requires an applicant who is self-motivated, organised, has a high attention to detail and takes pride in their appearance and workplace.
About the Benefits
For your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive hourly rate circa $30.00 p/h plus super, uniform and free on-site parking.
You will be joining a fun and dynamic business who work hard to provide a supportive and encouraging environment for all employees. You will also have access to ongoing training and development as well as opportunities for career progression.
StoreLocal is committed to giving back to the community, and you will benefit from an additional day’s leave to take part in your choice of community service/event, plus another extra day for your birthday!
If you are driven to achieve results and would like to work in a friendly, dynamic and customer-focused environment – Apply Now!