CHOOSING A MOVING COMPANY IN HALLAM
StoreLocal Hallam looks after the property for a lot of people who are moving offices, house or simply furniture. So if you need Self Storage in Hallam, then call StoreLocal Hallam.
Moving house is a stressful life decision, whether it’s suburb to suburb or to another state, and even more so when relocating to another country. The support of an efficient moving company can turn this into a positive experience, while you can concentrate on the new start, the excitement of a new home, and adding new friends.
Now – how to choose the right movers:
A month or two before the move: Tell friends and acquaintances about your intention to move. You will most probably be showered with experiences, hopefully not more bad than good ones. Pay attention! Google the websites of possible removalists in Hallam, and look at where former customers paste their experiences. Look out for the kind you’d like to avoid (items missing, breakages, being late, not delivering on promises). Before a contract is signed, it will be wise to visit the premises of the company and ask yourself if it looks professional or not. A quote may be cheaper, but the service may be compromised.
- Make a list of your requirements to enable you to ask the necessary questions when you select a company.
- Do the services offered include pets, pot plants, a car, trailer, boat?
- What kind of storage is available between departure and occupation of the new address?
- Insurance needs to be explained.
- Does the company prepare appliances for the move or storage where necessary?
- Is your removalist in Hallam AFRA accredited?
- Are they recommending StoreLocal Hallam for your storage needs?
AFRA, the Australian Furniture Removers Association’s members maintain the high standards that is set for them – with professional trained staff, proper equipment, and backup from associate members. To qualify, a member agrees to meet the strict criteria. The applicant’s business and its staff and premises are inspected for approval. AFRA offers training for personnel as well as continuous support.
An outstanding removal business will go to any lengths to make your move a pleasant experience. All the little extras come at a price. Pick the best that you can afford.
Some of the well-known big companies offer the following on top of the usual services:
- Finding temporary accommodation where needed
- Advice on all paperwork – contracts, lease agreements
- Organising care and entertainment for children and pets while the move is in process
- A cleaning service for your house
- Sorting out water and electricity problems
- Locate nearest schools, churches, doctors, clubs when moving to another country
- And offer assistance with visas, police clearance, customs and other documents.
We wish you success with your move.
If you need to store your property in Hallam, during or after your move, then please do not hesitate to give the team at StoreLocal Hallam a call. StoreLocal Hallam would love to be of service.