There are so many reasons you might need Self Storage in Campbellfield. Is your hobby taking up too much space? Do you need a place to store your old furniture? Do you have no room for your combined possessions after a marriage? Whatever the reason, Self Storage in Campbellfield at StoreLocal Campbellfield is the perfect solution to your storage problems. When it comes to packing your Self Storage unit, here are some tips to make sure your precious goods are easy to locate and remain in excellent condition.
- Place some pallets on the ground of your Self Storage in Campbellfield and store your furniture, clothing containers, record collection or anything that has value to you on top top of them. In the unlikely event that water from a storm manages to seep inside your storage unit, this will protect your goods. It’s better to be safe than sorry, and pallets will keep your boxes high and dry.
- Store any infrequently used items, such as spare mattresses or extra couches, in the back of the unit. Anything you plan on using soon, such as sports equipment or seasonal gear should be placed in the front for easy access.
- If you’re storing larger items, try and store them vertically to minimise their footprints. Partially disassemble your furniture by taking the legs off tables where practical so they take up as little floor space as possible. Alternatively, sturdy furnishings could also become a base for stacks of boxes.
- Make sure you label all the boxes you put into Self Storage in Campbellfield so you don’t have to open them to discover their contents; this will save you a considerable headache if you need to find something in a hurry. Make a list of all the boxes and their general contents as you pack them into your Self Storage unit and leave the list by the door, especially if you plan of leaving your items in Self Storage in Campbellfield for a long time. One quick glance at the list will tell you exactly where you stashed your collection of comic books.
- Wrap your boxes and furniture in industrial plastic wrap to discourage insects and rodents from building their nest inside your boxes. This will ensure you don’t accidentally bring home any unwanted guests when you retrieve your goods from Self Storage in Campbellfield.
- Make sure you pack your items carefully to get the most out of your space – even a small storage unit can hold more than you expect! Place sheets of plywood between your boxes if they’re in large stacks for the extra stability.
- If you’re planning on using your storage space as a workshop, cover the walls and floor with plastic wrap so they don’t get damaged when you refinish that antique table you plan on reselling. The cost to repair any damage you cause will be taken from your security deposit.
Self Storage in Campbellfield is an affordable, efficient option if you have too many possessions and too little space. If you follow these tips, you’ll get the most from your storage locker at StoreLocal Campbellfield.